It's been a crazy month, but here I am again. We had a great time in Tahoe and I even took part in a bike ride despite being seven months pregnant. Parker reallly enjoyed being outdoors so much and being the center of attention most of the time. Andrew has been in town these past couple of weeks and it has been heaven! I can't wait until that is the permanent arrangement again. Things are looking up on the house selling front too. We've had a lot of interest in the last few weeks and I think we should be able to get it sold by the end of the month. Now we just have to hope that our new house will be finished on time (it's supposed to be finished the 1st of Sept). Here are some pics of our trip while we were on the beach in Tahoe waiting for the fireworks to start.
And here is are some pics of our trip to visit Andrew in California. We got to go out to LA to see Spencer and David one weekend. They have a pretty neat lion sculpture in their condo that Parker was fascinated with.
No comments:
Post a Comment