Saturday, November 17, 2007

My super cute kids!






Well, we are finally settled into our new house and loving it! It took forever for for us to get internet because they lost our original order and were booked out for 2 weeks! I took a few minutes to do a little photo shoot with my kiddies and got some cute pictures! Makenna is doing much better! She sleeps through the night now and gets less fussy every day. Parker loves Toy Story lately and is racking the up the Thomas the tank engine trains. He even got a toddler bed when we moved and he's doing great in it. He's got a wild imagination already and cracks us up with the things he says on a daily basis. All in all, things are crazy, but good. I am so blessed!

4 comments:

Kim Brannon said...

YEAH!!! New pictures!

They are both so cute. Makenna has such big eyes! I love them. I can't believe how big she has gotten already.

Love you all!

Kim

Janet Stevens said...

Ditto what Kim said! Finally new pictures!! I've been checking daily! They are so adorable! Glad to hear that you are getting more sleep, now! Always a good thing! Much love! Janet

Reggs said...

I am so happy to see that you FINALLY posted some pix! I was beginning to lose hope. :) My my, how your babies have grown! Parker looks so handsome in a sweater, and that expression of Mackenna's is priceless! Big congrats on kiddies sleeping through the night. Please send me your new address!

J said...

What fabulous pictures! Hooray for sleeping through the night...I know you are not a happy camper when awakened suddenly! your kids are darling! Love ya girl!