This next picture documents a little known genetic inheritance that has been passed from Andrew to Parker. Anyone in Andrew's family will tell you that Andrew has always played with his hair. Whenever he's watching t.v., reading, etc... he does it. So, it makes sense that Andrew's little genetic copy (Parker) has also been doing this pretty much since birth. His hair always comes to a point on the front of his head because he plays with it so much. That's why I almost never bother to do his hair. Well...that and I'm too lazy. (: Last night, the two of them were watching t.v and, of course, were both playing with their hair. So, I got a picture.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Goggles are fun!
So, the other day while Parker was taking his bath he decided that he wanted to wear a pair of goggles that he found in the bathroom. I thought he'd want to take them right off, but he loved wearing them! He even wore them for a while after he got out of the bath! I knew I had to get this on camera!

This next picture documents a little known genetic inheritance that has been passed from Andrew to Parker. Anyone in Andrew's family will tell you that Andrew has always played with his hair. Whenever he's watching t.v., reading, etc... he does it. So, it makes sense that Andrew's little genetic copy (Parker) has also been doing this pretty much since birth. His hair always comes to a point on the front of his head because he plays with it so much. That's why I almost never bother to do his hair. Well...that and I'm too lazy. (: Last night, the two of them were watching t.v and, of course, were both playing with their hair. So, I got a picture.
This next picture documents a little known genetic inheritance that has been passed from Andrew to Parker. Anyone in Andrew's family will tell you that Andrew has always played with his hair. Whenever he's watching t.v., reading, etc... he does it. So, it makes sense that Andrew's little genetic copy (Parker) has also been doing this pretty much since birth. His hair always comes to a point on the front of his head because he plays with it so much. That's why I almost never bother to do his hair. Well...that and I'm too lazy. (: Last night, the two of them were watching t.v and, of course, were both playing with their hair. So, I got a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE the goggles! Parker is so stinkin cute. Could he have more personality????
Love you all!
Kim
That is the cutest picture. I can't wait until Crandall wants to do crazy stuff like that. I hope that he has the sweet personality that Parker has. He is so much fun!
Ha ha haaaaa! My friend's husband chews on his fingers when he's watching TV or whatever, and she took a picture of it and he's SO embarassed by it!
The goggles are FANTASTIC. I think I may try this in the tub. Isn't it great to see the world through the eyes of a toddler? How about a picture of Mackenna in the goggles??
Post a Comment