Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Briana

Today my youngest sister, Briana, would have turned 24. In honor of her birthday we went to the Cracker Barrel, her favorite place to eat and ate her favorite food on the menu, grilled cheese. Then we went to the cemetery and put some flowers and her grave and some on my mom's too. Happy Birthday my sweet baby sister. I will always love her and miss her so.

4 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

Oh Brooke, anniversaries are so very hard, but at the same time they can be good days to remember. I hope you had a peaceful day, full of memories and that you can picture in your minds eye, your mom and sweet little sister together in heaven, happy. Loves to you...Adrian

Tilleea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tilleea said...

Cracker Barrel is one of my favs too! Briana had some good taste. She didn't happen to get hooked on CB while you worked there did she?

Lauren said...

I was talking with Grandma and Grandpa yesterday about how I can't believe that Bri would have been 24 because she is forever frozen in my mind as she was before she passed. It is weird to try to imagine what she would be like now. It has been fun to reflect on my memories of her this past week. I hope you have had fun remembering silly Bri. She was a hoot. I love you guys!