Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to wish all of our friends and family Merry Christmas! We love you all! This video is what Christmas is all about. I know that the most wonderful gift we all have been given is the birth of Jesus Christ on that first Christmas. I am eternally grateful for my Savior and Redeemer. For his birth, his life, and his atoning sacrifice. I know he lives still and he loves me. This knowledge gives me happiness is this life and hope for a joyful reunion with my loved ones who have gone ahead.

3 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

Merry Christmas Brooke. Have a very happy day with your cute little family. Let's plan a lunch date after the holidays.

amanda said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. I am waiting for the ache to go away. I was doing fine in Utah but being here in Indiana I miss her more and more each day. It's tough. Thank heavens for the gospel.

Jordyn Perkins said...

That is so neat that you put this video on your blog! It is a beautiful reminder, one that most of us need everyday, I know I do. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas with your adorable family! Love ya!