So, Parker has been talking back to us lately. Not fun. Not sure how to stop it either. Sigh. Anyway, the other day we were eating dinner and Parker was being mouthie when Andrew asked him to eat his dinner (Parker would eat pickles and string cheese for every meal if we let him.) So, Parker got sent to his room until he could come out and say he was sorry to Andrew and eat. A few minutes later we heard him playing in the hall. Andrew called to him and asked him if he was ready to come out. Parker's reply, "I'm not sorry yet."(:
4 comments:
Ha, Ha, Ha! That was so funny, sounds like something Maxwell would say.... Sassy!
Well then he shouldn't have been in the hallway then huh? I hope you put his sassy little butt right back into his room. What a stinker!! I know those days will be here before we know it then I will be wondering what to do about it. Why do kids have to question authority? Just do what we tell you to gosh darn it!
LOL! Isn't that funny? You can't wait for them to talk and then when they do you're like, " I couldn't wait for this?" Luckily they say a lot of sweet things too to make up for the sass ; )
I HATE THAT! Piper tries that out on me from time to time. I absolutely hate the power struggle with a 3 year old.
Let me know if you come up with a fantastic solution!
Post a Comment