so cute! My brother and i have tons of pictures like that together. We were the best of buds too.
That is darling. Yes, for sure they will stay best buds. He will be the big brother protector of his sweet lil sis. :) Too cute!
Your so lucky!!! My kids beat the crap out of each other.What can I say - their Gribbles!
That's so cute. I bet they will always be good friends.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so cute! My brother and i have tons of pictures like that together. We were the best of buds too.
That is darling. Yes, for sure they will stay best buds. He will be the big brother protector of his sweet lil sis. :) Too cute!
Your so lucky!!! My kids beat the crap out of each other.
What can I say - their Gribbles!
That's so cute. I bet they will always be good friends.
Post a Comment