The other day I came home from the grocery store at about 4:30 with this container of grape tomatoes. By 6:30 the carton was empty. My kids had eaten up the whole thing in 2 hours! Then they went on the eat some roma tomoatoes I bought to make brushetta. Tomatoes. It's just weird how much they love them. I guess there are worse things in life than kids who love their veggies.

Parker walking with his dinosaur feet. I took him to a dinosaur day they were doing in our community and was in heaven.

Makenna with her new sippy. Nothing really special going on here, she's just cute.
6 comments:
She is DANG cute! Love reading your blog lady!
I can't believe your kids will eat tomatoes like that! I would be so happy if Teya would but she won't touch them. That's good that your kids are healthy eaters! (And the pics are so cute too!)
Cute pictures! We were eating dinner tonight and Addelyn was picking the tomatoes out of her salad. I told her that Parker loves tomatoes. It got her to eat one, but that was it.
Could be much worse! That is a lot of tomatoes for two little kids!
Makenna is getting cuter and cuter all the time! So grown up!
TOMATOES? I didn't even like those until I was like 20.
Tate loves tomatoes, too. But I can't get Anna or Sarah to touch them. But they love olives, and Tate won't go near them! Funny kids!
Post a Comment