A few days ago Parker was watching a Subway commercial and after it got over he said to himself. "That's nice. Everything you want and nothing you don't"(the tag line from the commercial). Everyday with this kid is pretty hilarious.
Love it!! He is so cute! When we finish watching signing time, sometimes Maleah will say, "Visit us at signingtime.com" exactly like the DVD. Oh, the brainwashing that is already hitting our kids ;)
4 comments:
He is too funny. I love his little personality! By the way I couldn't find any water balloons when I went to Wal-Mart tonight have you had any luck?
Love it!! He is so cute! When we finish watching signing time, sometimes Maleah will say, "Visit us at signingtime.com" exactly like the DVD. Oh, the brainwashing that is already hitting our kids ;)
Hahahaha! That kid is hilarious! Good thing you're documenting it. Priceless. =D
SO FUNNY!!!
I'll have to post about Piper telling me we needed OxiClean. Never a prouder moment.
Post a Comment