Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bet You Didn't Know....

That there was actually a giant duck and cow at the manger. That's how Makenna sees it anyway. Maybe she thought the baby Jesus needed a snuggle duck.(:

6 comments:

The Brannon Family said...

I love it!!!

Kileys mom tells me the story of when he was little and had his own nativity set. He would always push all the animals, wisemen, and shepherds right up to the baby Jesus and tell her that they ALL want to see the baby Jesus!

Nikki said...

Cute! I love how their little minds think.

Meggen said...

Cute! John used to make all the figures face the manger and crowd around Jesus too. It was cute. At the time it drove me crazy that he was always rearranging it, but now I miss it and wish I had appreciated it more at the time. Kids are funny!

Janet Stevens said...

Love it!

Beccarigg said...

LOL! Priceless!

Jordyn Perkins said...

HAha, that is too cute!