Happy Birthday! I love you and think you are one very good looking fellow (even if you are old.) I know you were looking forward to that red transformer that Parker wanted to get you for your present but I hope you liked the peanut M&M's instead.(: Thanks for all the hard work you do at home and at work to take good care of our little family. You mean everything to me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little Bro! I still remember how cute you were with your chubby cheeks and irresistible smile as a little kid. Now, you are a handsome, hardworking, loving, Christ-like man who we all love and are proud of! Happy birthday, Drew!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrew!
and you are so NOT OLD!
Happy Bday!!! Isn't 30 grand??? hahahaha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little Bro! I still remember how cute you were with your chubby cheeks and irresistible smile as a little kid. Now, you are a handsome, hardworking, loving, Christ-like man who we all love and are proud of! Happy birthday, Drew!
From a really old fart to a much younger one, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Sorry it's late...)
Oh, to be 30 again! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment