Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sick

No joke, this all happened today. So this morning Makenna scratched Parker's eye. I have no idea why. Most of the time they are the best of friends, but occasionally they just attack each other. Siblings. Anyway, after a good cry he seemed fine but all through the rest of the afternoon he kept telling us how much his eye hurt. Finally we decided to run him into the doctor to make sure that it wasn't damaged. All the way over Parker kept telling me that his stomach hurts. As we are walking through the instacare parking lot, Parker stops, bends over, and pukes up everything in his stomach. So I take my now vomiting kid in to get his eye checked out and sure enough, it's badly scratched and he needs a patch. This is what my poor boy looked like for the rest of the day. The stomach flu and an eye patch. It was pretty much the saddest thing ever. Oh,and he had to miss his soccer game. But he does make one cute little pirate.

6 comments:

Tilleea said...

ouch! poor little man. hope he feels better soon.

Nikki said...

Ohhh.. poor little guy. No fun having something like that plus the stomach flu!! I hope he gets better soon.

Meggen said...

Sounds like Parker is going to take after his old man! I still vividly remember when Andrew was little and had a broken leg and a swollen shut eye from a mosquito bite. He looked like he'd been beaten up! Kids . . . it's a wonder any of us make it to adulthood! Love you, Parker! Hope you are feeling better! Love, Auntie Meggie

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

Poor thing. I think he needs some Mamie love:)

J said...

Aww...poor little guy! He sure makes a cute little pirate though! I hope he is feeling better.

Tammy said...

Poor little parkerino!