Thursday, September 30, 2010

Makenna turns Three

Our little princess is one year older. She has the funnest personality and gets prettier every day. She loves to dress up in her princess dress, play in the sandbox, and swing. She loves Dora and Diego. Probably her favorite thing is to play with Parker. I am so glad that she's in our family and that I get to be her mom.



7 comments:

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

Way cute cake!

Tammy said...

Loved all the recent posts. Such cute pictures.

Meggen said...

Loved all the updated posts. Thanks for sharing your cute kids and your life with us! Love to you all!

Shelley said...

You always do such a great job with the cakes. Great butterfly. I can't believe she is three. Happy 3rd, Makenna!

idaho amy said...

Cute cake, but even cuter little girl!

Lauren said...

That cake is so adorable! It is a very special occasion glad Andrew dressed up for it :) Happy Birthday Makenna!!!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday to Makenna!!