Friday, March 25, 2011
First of many...
tooth fairy visits to our house. Last month Parker lost his first tooth! I'm still not sure how I have a kid old enough to lose teeth, but it happened. Parker was really excited to loose it but not ok with Andrew or I pulling it out. Anytime we even looked at him from across the room he would put his hand over his mouth and run away. After we assured him that we weren't going to do anything he didn't want us to do, he calmed down a bit. One night while I was at a church activity he got brave enough to let Andrew pull it out. I came home to a happy boy with a missing bottom tooth. That evening (after a late night visit to the grocery store to get cash) the tooth fairy came and left him a dollar. His other bottom tooth is loose too, but it has yet to come out.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah Parker! You are growing up so fast! We love you!
woah!! so soon??
Piper has a loose bottom tooth too. I am just NOT READY for all these changes! What happened to our babies? :)
Post a Comment