Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Parker's Kindergarten Graduation
Parker graduated from Kindergarten on May 20th 2011! I was so proud! I might have even cried a little bit. (: He's just getting so grown up. He worked really hard this year and learned so much. He had a super fanstatic teacher that he and I both loved and lots of good friends to play with. He even rode the bus home everyday with some of the older girls in our neighborhood. I told him that I could drive him home but he really wanted to ride the bus. That's my boy. Super independent. Everyone came to see him graduate. All of the grandmas and grandpas and even aunt Jamie, uncle Adam, and baby Steven. It sure made Parker feel loved. He's not entirely sure he wants to be in 1st grade next year but I think he'll warm up to the idea this summer.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great job Parker! That is one loved little boy!
What a big boy! Teya starts Kindergarten in the fall and I know I'm going to cry : ( That's so great that so much family came out to support him. Love the candy leis too! awesome!
That Parker is one handsome guy! How fun to be done with Kindergarten...now off to bigger and better things! :)
Yeah, Parker! Such a grown up, handsome boy! We love you!
He's such a cutie! And, what a fun time for your family. Now, I hope he gets to enjoy his summer before all that tough 1st grade work starts.
Post a Comment