On another note. I'm pretty sure that Parker is a boy wonder! (: Let me explain: This morning he pulled a bath towel off the rack for no reason. Frustrated, I said to him, "please don't do that." After looking at my face, he ran over, hugged me and said all on his own, "I sorry." And it was heartfelt! What a sweet little boy! I'm pretty sure he can now get away with anything as long I get an adorable, "I sorry".
Then, later today, Parker and I were taking a little walk around the block before bedtime when he spotted a spray painted circle on the grass in one of our neighbors yards. He looked at it for a moment and then said to me, "circle". Now we have shape books that we read on occasion, but I didn't even know he could say circle let alone pick one out! Makes me wonder what else is stored in that brain of his. It sounds so cliche but kids really are just little sponges! Anyway, enough bragging from me. Here are some cute pictures that I took the other day of my grandparents and my dad with Parker.


1 comment:
Love your blog! I check it everyday! Okay, sometimes 5 times a day.
Parker is so cute and so very smart! I can't believe how big he's getting!
I am also loving the Jazz season. My new favorite player is Fisher... what a classy guy. I totally think Davis should have been ejected from game 4 and given a suspension, but Stern doesn't listen to me. GO JAZZ!!!
Love you!
Kim
Post a Comment