We went out last night to see the progress they've made on our house so far. They are working fast and our house is now competely sheet rocked and most of the exterior is up! It has been fun to see it come together and we can only hope that they continue at the same pace (unlikely, but we can think positive, right!) So, as we were walking out, we ran into a new neighbor of ours and we had a little chat with him. While we were talking, Parker decided that he was going to check out the dirt. Now usually he's a little weary of getting his feet dirty, but not last night. He was running around in it and throwing it. He was in a little boys heaven! By the time we left, he was covered in dirt and happy as could be! Here are some pictures I took (some of them, he is actually throwing dirt at me!) Hmmm, maybe we need a sandbox for this kid?




PS-I didn't get any of our house. I don't know what I was thinking?!
No comments:
Post a Comment