The other day I decided that in the unlikely event that Makenna decides to come before my scheduled c-section I should have a few basic things ready for her. So, I pulled out the infant car seat to give it a good wash. The next thing I know, Parker is lounging in it, perhaps remembering that this used to be his not to long ago. It was nuts how huge he looked in it when it used to look so big compared to him! He really has grown up.


We went to a birthday party for my step-sister's husband last Sunday and Parker had a great time. He even got some neat little finger puppets. While he thought it was cool to put them on your fingers, it wasn't long before he figured out that they fit on your toes too! That, of course, was much more fun!


1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-gadai-barang-di-pegadaian/
Post a Comment