Thursday, December 6, 2007

Beautiful girls!


Here is a picture I took a few days ago of Makenna. I swear that her smile is the most beautiful thing on the planet! Today was also my little sister, Briana's birthday. She would have been 23 this year. That's so hard to wrap my brain around. Her smile was also the most beautiful smile on the planet and I still miss her dearly. She taught me more in the 16 years that I was blessed to be her sister than anyone else could in a lifetime. I love you Bri! I know you and mom are having a wonderful time and I can't wait for the day when our family can all celebrate together!

2 comments:

J said...

What a beautiful family you have my friend! Hope things are going well! Just thought I'd let you know I'm thinking of you!

Forredheads said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of Bri as well. I think that we all learned so much from her. What a blessing she was in my life! I still talk to her a lot.
R-