Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa Claus

Parker didn't freak out! We took him to see Santa and he was A OK with it?! I was competely sure that he would lose it, because last time we ventured out to Chucky Cheese, Parker took one look at him and said, "I don't like that mouse." After that, for the next 30 minutes I had to keep prying him off of me to get him to play the games. Only after he was convinced that we were safely far, far away from Chucky did he losen up and get a little more independent. Anyway, he talked to Santa, and even rode the little Christmas train they had set up. A good night for him!


I also took a few pictures of Makenna in her Christmas dress the other day. Most of them ended up being "action shots" of her putting her hands in her mouth or falling forward trying to put her hands in her mouth. I've decided that I need one of those cool, expensive camera's that takes like 15 shots in one click because everytime I try to snap a good shot of the kids, that's the second they stop doing whatever it is that I wanted to take the picture of.



P.S. Will someone please tell Andrew about the essential need for a "Christmas dress" with matching $6 headband (he was not happy about how much the headband cost). (:

3 comments:

The Brannon Family said...

So cute!! And yes, Andrew, the headband that matches the holiday dress is essential! Little girls need to be fashion forward. It is something that men just don't understand! :-) It is like wearing expensive shoes that kill your feed, but you look good! We must train them young!!!

J said...

Aww what adorable kids you have! Matt was flabbergasted about the fact that I had to have a matching necklace for my Christmas outfit...accessories are a necessity at any age!

Tilleea said...

I love this picture, she is adorable!