Thursday, January 10, 2008

Makenna's 4 month pictures

Not much time for a post, but I wanted to show you all some pictures that I took of Makenna today. She will be 4 months old this Saturday!





Yesterday Parker picked up the book about my mom and started looking through the pages. I thought it was such a sweet thing to do. I snapped the picture then had myself a little cry. How I wish I could have watched my mom be a gramdmother longer.

2 comments:

J said...

Aww I'll say it again...you're kids are so cute! Your mom will always be a grandma! And just think how great it will be when your kids get to meet her...they'll know her right off the bat because of all the wonderful things you will have told them their entire lives! It won't be a "first meeting" at all, but a reunion! Love ya girl!

Forredheads said...

Your mom is the best grandmother that Parker and Makenna could have ever had or have! I am sure that Parker still remembers her, how couldn't he. She loved that little one so much! You have to know that she knew your special little girl before she came to you, so, Brookie, she is still watching over her grandchildren just as a grandmother does and if I know your mom, probably even more so! Again, they are so lucky to have her as their grandmother! Some day they will find out just how lucky they are, just like you know how blessed you are to have her for a mother, and I know how blessed and lucky I am to have her as a sister!
R-