Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Apparently I'm color challenged...
because I have taken a thorough beating from all of my friends and family on the naming the colors quiz.(: I will be studying Parker's crayons for a while before I take that quiz again! Andrew and I went to Vegas this last weekend for our anniversary getaway. We decided that it's not a really fun place for exhuasted, mormon parents to go for obvious reasons. We also decided that we aren't going to anymore timeshare presentations. We usually go to one on trips because you can get a lot of free stuff. This trip (after 4 hours) we realized that the wasted time just isn't worth the freebies. Andrew went on a crazy scary ride at the top of the Stratosphere that I would never go on and we got to see some pretty cool water shows in front of the Belagio and that was about it. Is was nice to sleep in and eat warm food, though. I am so incredibley grateful to my mother in law, stepmother, and Jamie for watching the kids so that we could get away. The camera is dead, so I will try to load the pictures tomorrow but it's much too late for me tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment