Sunday, March 30, 2008

Vegas Trip

So I finally found and charged my camera and here are some pictures of our trip to Las Vegas.

Us at the top of the Stratosphere

The ride that you couldn't enough pay me money to go on that Andrew paid money to
go on

Andrew infront of the Belagio while we were waiting for the water show to start

And here are a few pictures that I took of the kids today...

The kids with my grandparents. Of course the one picture that Parker is smiling in, Makenna is looking away so you can't see her face. I love my grandparents! They are always so good to me and so, so good to my kids! Parker can't get enough of grandma Tate!





Makenna was being such a ham tonight at my dad's house! I just had to snap some pics because she was being so stinkin' adorable! My kids are so cute I can hardly stand it! Oh and Parker can say his ABC's and recognize his letters! My little smarty pants!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

DARLING pictures!!! I'm glad that you guys got a little break for your anniversary..... Looks like it was as much fun as Vegas can be for us boring old mormon folks!! Love you guys!

Amber said...

So fun! It was really nice of you guys to come to the blessing. We enjoyed seeing you!

Danielle said...

Mackenna RUBBER STAMP
Very cute!
JON

Janet Stevens said...

Andrew is crazy, and I LOVE Makenna's pigtails!

Angie said...

Hi Andrew and Brooke. This is Angie (Cardon) Wright. I found your blog through Tom & Missy's. Just wanted to say hello! You guys have a cute little family:)

Forredheads said...

Sorry that Vegas wasn't that much fun for you. We had a great time in Cancun. I will send you some pictures soon.
By the way, I don't know where else to tell you this, but....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROOKIE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
love ya bunches~~
Renee