We had a great time this Sunday at my grandparent's house. I actually remembered to bring my camera and it was also charged so I took some pictures of everyone before we don't get to see them again for the summer. Makenna was really into playing with a ball that is easily twice her size and Parker was, of course, playing with grandma. We will miss all of our family so much while we are in Seattle!
Don't you just love Grandma and Grandpa? They are seriously the best ever! Drew and I have been talking about how we really need to interview them about their lives, so that our kids will understand why we loved them so much and be able to know them even though they may not be here for a lot of their lives. We should get together and think of some questions or get one of those books that thinks of the questions for us :) and then sit down with them and have them answer them. I hope you guys have a great time in Seattle! Since I probably won't see you before you take off. Good luck and hopefully we will see you at girls weekend. If they can find a time between Shelli's baby and the boys coming home. Love ya!
Good idea Lauren! I will have to find time to browse for a book. We will be back for a week at the end of June, so maybe we will see everyone then. If not, hopefully we can find a girls weekend when everyone can come.
2 comments:
Don't you just love Grandma and Grandpa? They are seriously the best ever! Drew and I have been talking about how we really need to interview them about their lives, so that our kids will understand why we loved them so much and be able to know them even though they may not be here for a lot of their lives. We should get together and think of some questions or get one of those books that thinks of the questions for us :) and then sit down with them and have them answer them. I hope you guys have a great time in Seattle! Since I probably won't see you before you take off. Good luck and hopefully we will see you at girls weekend. If they can find a time between Shelli's baby and the boys coming home. Love ya!
Good idea Lauren! I will have to find time to browse for a book. We will be back for a week at the end of June, so maybe we will see everyone then. If not, hopefully we can find a girls weekend when everyone can come.
Post a Comment