Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Big Thank you!

I just had to let you all know what a total stud my husband is. Yesterday I got called to jury duty and ended up being on the jury so I was gone from 8am to 4:30pm. Andrew got to be Mr. Mom for a day. While I was gone he cleaned the house, swept and mopped my floors, vacuumed, washed and folded two loads of landry, took some pots back to Sears, and took great care of the kids. Then he made a yummy steak and mashed potato dinner for the two of us that night. WOW! It was truly appreaciated! Thank you sweetheart!

7 comments:

malinda said...

Every once in a while the Barnes boys surprise us don't they. We sure are lucky. So who was jury duty? They called me in, but the defense attorny got sick so I got out of it, but since I showed up I still got my 18 dollars. Lots of fun huh?

The Brannon Family said...

WOW! That is impressive... if Kiley did that, I would be worried that he would expect that from me everyday I was home!

Way to go Andrew!!!

The Brannon Family said...

By the way, did you get an interesting case? Were they guilty?

Beccarigg said...

Oh my word! Talk about a superman! I only have days like that maybe once every month! It takes a lot of work to watch kids, clean, run errands and cook! I'm impressed!

Jenny said...

That is impressive. I don't think Bryant could do that! I would love to have him try though ;)

Brooke said...

Jenny, what's you email address so that I can send you mine so that I can see you blog? Sorry I completely forgot to send it out and now i can't find the comment where you gave me yours. I'm missing not being able to see what you guys are up to.(:

Lauren said...

That is awesome! Gold Star for Andrew! Trying to put all the other hubbies to shame... keep going it is working! :)