To ease the pain of the removal of my McCain stickers, I had to post this. Andrew and I were laughing our heads off! My favorite part is, "but this is hope, day one!" Nobody take offense, OK. It's just supposed to be funny. (:
AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Oh man, that is SO SO FUNNY!! You wouldn't think you would ever see anything pro-republican on the Jon Stewart show. This was refreshing! I love how he does the imitation of Bush with the cackle at the end. Night time TV isn't going to be the same without ole Bush in the White House...
3 comments:
AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Oh man, that is SO SO FUNNY!! You wouldn't think you would ever see anything pro-republican on the Jon Stewart show. This was refreshing! I love how he does the imitation of Bush with the cackle at the end. Night time TV isn't going to be the same without ole Bush in the White House...
GRAND! Jon and I are still laughing.
Always love John Stewart. Glad it eased your pain.
Post a Comment