Andrew and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary yesterday. I am so glad that we found each other. Having Andrew for my husband has gotten me through the bad times and made the good times infinitely better. We aren't perfect, our life isn't perfect, but I really think that we are perfect for each other. I am one of the lucky ones.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys!
Congrats you guys! Happy Anniversary to some of the nicest people I know. :)
Happy Anniversary! You guys are a match made in heaven! You should post a wedding pic, if I recall your reception was at the Provo library right? (sorry if I'm wrong, it's been awhile ; ) I do remember everything being beautiful, especially you!
Congrats on 7 years! I loved the mommy confessions. I am guilty of every one of those as well. I will have to do a post and add some. I write this will still in my pjs I might add!
Happy anniversary to you both! Love you!
Happy anniversary! You are a wonderful, sweet family! Glad we can be together forever!
Post a Comment