Sunday, March 22, 2009

New things

We have discovered some new things about the kids in the last week and a half...

Parker can make goofy faces when I try to get a cute shot of him...yep...exciting

Makenna rediscovered her love of the swing at a friends house. She slept in her swing for about the first 6 months of her life. It was like they never parted.(:

Apparently Wendy's fries are good dipped in a frosty.


Oh, and Parker can now work our VCR. Hmmmm.... And, a funny Parker story. Two Saturday's ago we were driving to the zoo the meet up with one of my best friends and her daughter because she was in town for a few days. Andrew missed the exit because he was on his phone and I was a little annoyed with that. Luckily we had our GPS and it was giving us directions on how to get there. Parker picked up that I was frustrated at Andrew and so he was a little on edge too. I know, bad mommy. So you know how the GPS tells you about 3 times as your getting to a turn what you have to do before you have to do it. Well, it started telling Andrew to turn right and Parker started freaking out that Andrew wasn't. The first comment was a pretty calm, "daddy, turn right." Then after a few more seconds he got frantic, "DADDY, TURN RIGHT!" Then, he yelled desparatley, "Daddy, just do what the lady says!" The voice on our GPS is a woman.(:

10 comments:

Meggen said...

I like that advice . . . just do what the lady says! Good one Parker!

Shelley said...

That is so funny about Parker in the car. Your stories make me laugh! Mackenna is such a little cutie! Kaden tries to make sill faces in every picture we take.

Nikki said...

What a cute story. I love it. Your kids are gorgeous!

The Brannon Family said...

My little Gabbie is sound asleep in her swing as I type! Gotta love the swing!

Parker is TOO FUNNY! If all men could just learn that lesson early in life! :-)

The Gatherum Family said...

Brooke, how are you? FOr some reason I haven't been able to comment on your blog for the last couple of weeks. Hopefully now I can. Anyways, just been thinking of you...hope you are doing well. Your family is so freaking adorable. Talk to you soon!
Adrian

Tammy said...

I love that first pic of the kids, they have grown so much since christmas, especially littlt Mckenna. what a doll baby!

Melody said...

Parker is a crack up. And Mackenna is beautiful!

Reggs said...

WOW, mackenna has changed a TON! and she's my kind of girl, fries and frosty deeeelish!

Parker is going to be an excellent husband! Already at age 3 he knows to "JUST DO WHAT THE LADY SAYS!"
Hee hee. :)

Danielle said...

It was really fun to see you guys! Sorry we stayed so late, and got your kids all hyper! They sure love that little 'Partner.'

See you again soon!

Andrew....listen to what the little guy has to say. He shows excellent intelligence at his early age...

Tilleea said...

Makenna is so big! She has definitely changed from a baby to a little girl.

Parker cracks me up! What a cutie.