I think most people know that my mom died from melanoma and that a predisposition to melanoma is something that runs in my family. So, as you can imagine I am very vigilant about protecting my kids and myself from the sun. Blue lizard sunscreen is widley acknowledged to be the best sunscreen out there but it can be hard to find and a little pricey. I found a good deal on Blue Lizard at drugstore.com. Seven dollars off their 9 oz. bottles and free shipping on orders over $25. I also looked up a coupon for $5 off your order and free shipping just by googling "coupon codes for drugstore.com". It is for new customers only. When it was all said and done, I got free shipping and $19 off my order. I thought I would share this just in case anyone wants a good deal on some great sunscreen. Trust me, it's so worth it!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Good deal on sunscreen
I think most people know that my mom died from melanoma and that a predisposition to melanoma is something that runs in my family. So, as you can imagine I am very vigilant about protecting my kids and myself from the sun. Blue lizard sunscreen is widley acknowledged to be the best sunscreen out there but it can be hard to find and a little pricey. I found a good deal on Blue Lizard at drugstore.com. Seven dollars off their 9 oz. bottles and free shipping on orders over $25. I also looked up a coupon for $5 off your order and free shipping just by googling "coupon codes for drugstore.com". It is for new customers only. When it was all said and done, I got free shipping and $19 off my order. I thought I would share this just in case anyone wants a good deal on some great sunscreen. Trust me, it's so worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment