Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun Stuff

We have had a fun and busy week! The kids got to go with their favorite auntie Mamie and Uncle Ammon(: to a birthday party at a little water park last Saturday. Jamie and Adam are so sweet to watch Parker and Makenna a lot for me and the kids just adore them. I tell Jamie that she saves my life on a regular basis and it's true. I'm lucky to have her and lucky that Adam shares her with me so much. Love you guys!
Then yesterday we took the kids to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house and to a FHE dinner and park trip with the Barnes family. The temple was gorgeous, I loved being there and felt the spirit just looking at it. The kids were, well, lets just say they weren't terrible. PS-We missed you, Danielle! Then we headed to the Barnes to play with cousins and the kids had lots of fun playing in the stream. Parker got thoroughly soaked but enjoyed every minute and Makenna even got in after a few minutes and liked it until she fell in.










4 comments:

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

We loved having them chica! Thanks for trusting us to take care of them:)

idaho amy said...

I think that the picture of Makenna eating the cupcake looks a lot like a wee little Brooke! What do you think???

Cute pictures!

Becky Ahlberg said...

Cute, cute kids!!! The temple is beautiful, isn't it. I went last week and loved it! It looks and sounds like the Barnes family is having a great summer!

Jordyn Perkins said...

That looks like soooo much fun! What an awesome place to be in the summer! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. THey are so cute.