Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Parker's 4th Birthday
My baby boy is four. Wow. When did he get that old? When did I get that old? I sure love this kid. It was such a miracle that we were even able to have him and he has continued to be a miracle to us. I can't look at him without thinking of my mother and how much joy he brought her. His sweet little soul has had such healing power for me and I think many members of my family. He's adorable, mischevious, smart, a little mouthy, so funny, vegetarian (on the rare occasion that he eats), eager to share, not into cleaning up, a sister protector, dino-obsessed, handsome, very loud and often dirty, and the most lovable little boy I could have imagined I'd be blessed with. Happy Birthday my precious son! Mommy loves you!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I feel so bad that Addelyn missed the party. I wish things would have worked out. Thanks for inviting us though. I am glad that they are such good, cute little friends. Addelyn sure loves Parker!
Love that last picture of Parker! So handsome! Happy birthday, Park! Sorry we missed the big celebration! We love you!
I can't believe he's 4. Wow. He is so so cute and handsome. Happy Bday Parker.
He does look so much older! :) So cute. Good job on the dinosaur cake too! That is one awesome boy cake!
Parker can't be 4! I remember coming to your house to see that little bundle for the first time. He is awesome!
Post a Comment