Monday, November 23, 2009

Aquarium

We took the kids to the aquarium in Salt Lake since it had been quite a while since we last went. They have a cool new exhibit with Caymans and cool stuff I can't spell. The kids had a great time. It was sort of a "whirlwind" tour though because they just ran from one thing to the other. Some of my favorite "Parkerisms" while we were there are: "This place smells like dinosaurs" and "Look there's an X-ray!" (when he saw a manta ray) Can you tell someone has been working on their letters.(:

Parker looks freaky in this picture! He was protesting the whole picture taking thing.

Makenna was a big fan of the giant frog.

She's irresistible!

The X-ray!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Awe they are so cute... Miss you guys :o)

Meggen said...

Fun outing! I haven't been there for awhile either! We'll have to go back! Love you guys!

J said...

I love the aquarium! I swear your kids get cuter by the day (if that's possible.) I hope things are going well for you and that you're not feeling too overwhelmed with school! I can't believe it's been 10 years since we were first roommates in Wells Hall! Sometimes I wish I could go back, those were some fun times!

Janet Stevens said...

I love Parker's expression in the first picture! And Makenna's hair is getting so long!