I will try not be such a lazy blogger anymore. I don't have any pictures but the kids have said some pretty funny things lately.
One night Andrew and I were tucking Parker into bed. Parker leaned over to me and whispered, "Mom, dad is missing some of his hair." I am not making this up. It really happened. Poor Andrew.
This morning I was running my hands through Makenna's hair as she was petting Sadie. She pulled my hand away and said, "Stop petting me, mom!" I'm a girl, not a dog!"
You gotta love my silly, sassy kids.
7 comments:
Kids do say the funniest things. I love it. I feel like we haven't seen you guys for so long. We should get together and let the kids play.
I love the goofy things kids say. Doesn't it make everyday life so much more entertaining!?!!
SO precious Brooke. Loved hangin with you this weekend. Hope we'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for organizing, you're the best.
True stuff is the funniest, says the guy on "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" Kids are pretty honest, aren't they. I like it. Somehow we lose some of our clarity along the way. Thanks for recording these cute sayings. Love you and the kids! Trudy
So I saw on Facebook that you have a blog, and I added it to my list! Here's ours in case you want to take a look:
waltandjuliejohnson.blogspot.com
Your kids are so cute! Love the funny sayings. :)
I keep hoping that someday when I click on your blog I will see Parker's first day of school pictures and hear all about his adventures in Kindergarten... Still hoping:)
hehehe! glad your back!
Post a Comment