Friday, July 1, 2011

I am totally in love....

with my nephew!

It's he the cutest! He also happens to be the most good natured baby ever (I'm not biased or anything).

And speaking of cute, last night Parker told me that he wanted to marry me when he grew up. I was tucking him into his fort (because it's so much more fun than sleeping in a bed) when he said it. I smiled and chuckled a little and he gave me this "I'm serious, mom" look. What a sweet kid. (:

4 comments:

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

That is the cutest thing ever! :)

Beccarigg said...

Adorable baby and adorable quote from Parker! You must've been so flattered ; )

Meggen said...

Cute, cute!

idaho amy said...

He definitely is one cute kid! Glad we got to meet him and spend time with all of you while we were in Utah! :)