Monday, May 14, 2007

My first blog!

So, I've decided to start a blog because I always have so much fun reading the blogs from my friends and family. My guess is that this will mostly contain the daily funny, amazing, endearing things that Parker does as I watch him grow up (way too fast, might I add). I hope that this will be fun way for all of my loved ones to keep up on the events of our little family. So, enjoy!

I hope I did this right. I thought I would post one of my favorite pictures of my mom with Parker seeing as Mother's Day was yesterday and I had the most wonderful mom anyone could ask for. I miss her everyday, but I feel so blessed to have been showered with love from her for 25 yrs and I know she still loves and watches over me just as she did in this life.




4 comments:

Forredheads said...

Am I the first to reply? Look forward to reading your blog but I am not usually much of a commenter. (sp?)

Mike

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

I love this picture of mom! And I love that we both have it on our blog pages!
Love your guts!

J said...

Hey there! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Hooray for technology! I added your blog as a link on my page, so now you'll just be a click away! Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and your family on Mother's Day. I love you girl!

Forredheads said...

Isn't he cute?
My Mikee that is, even though he doesn't comment.
R-