Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Our New House!

Our new house is officially finished! We did the walk through today. It was so fun to watch is come together! Andrew took some pics of the inside that I thought I would post a few. It's probably the cleanest it's ever going to be! We should be able to move in the end of next week and I can't wait. Makenna and Parker are keeping me super busy. Makenna had her 2 week check up today and she now weighs 9lbs. 13 oz. and is 21 inches long. She is healthy and doing well, which is all we can ask for. Parker is excited to move into his new house. He is talking like you wouldn't believe. Everyday he says new words and puts together sentences that I never imagined he could. The other day he was playing in another room, so I popped my head in to check in him. He looked up at me and said in a rather annoyed tone, "I'm just playing mommmy." Apparently my hovering was cramping his style!(: What a cutie! We are looking at the first Sunday in November to bless Makenna, so just a heads up to everyone. I will post a picture of the outside of our house soon. I'm not sure why Andrew didn't take one?












1 comment:

Tilleea said...

Your house is GORGEOUS! I am so excited for you and you super cute family.