Thursday, January 3, 2008
I am back after a little Christmas break. Andrew and I decided (or should I say, I decided) that we were going to spend the break working on the kid's rooms. We worked hard and now both the rooms are looking really cute. Today, while we were at a craft store looking for stuff for Parker's room. Parker thought it was funny to run off a few times. I told him that if he didn't stop he was on his way to time out. After that, he said, "mommy, I want to go to time-out please!" So, I guess it's going to take some time before he appreciates the work Andrew and I put into his room. I will post pics when we get them all finished in the next few days. Here are some of our Christmas pictures. Parker had a great Christmas and it was so fun this year because he actually knew what was going on. He kept telling that Santa was going to come and bring him presents "in the living room". He and Makenna were so spoiled by our families! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too! Oh yes, and yesterday Makenna laughed for the 1st time. Well, the first time that Andrew and I heard. My grandma and Jamie heard her giggle when they were in the elevator with her a few weeks ago. Andrew was throwing Parker up in the air and I was holding Makenna as she was watching. Out of the blue, she laughed this adorable belly laugh. This continued every time that she saw Parker get thrown. It was a priceless family moment!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a really sweet looking train track!! That looks like something I would play with, too. I can't believe how BIG Parker is getting. The last time I saw him he was Mackenna's size. :) So glad to hear she is giggling and starting to enjoy the small things in life. Is she getting any teeth?
Post a Comment