Hi Brooke! It's Brooke Dowdell(Butler), I was looking on the THS website and saw you guys, holy cow alot has happened! I had no idea your Mom passed away, how is your dad doing? Can I put you on my friends list? My blog is butlerbloggin.blogspot.com. Your family is so cute!
5 comments:
I got 24! That is fun and harder than it seems. Man, life must be getting pretty mundane when speed naming colors is exciting. :)
Brooke, I got the gribbles blog it's www.deebucket.blogspot.com. I had a fun time at your house and thank you for having us over.
Hi Brooke!
It's Brooke Dowdell(Butler), I was looking on the THS website and saw you guys, holy cow alot has happened!
I had no idea your Mom passed away, how is your dad doing? Can I put you on my friends list? My blog is butlerbloggin.blogspot.com. Your family is so cute!
Hey Brooke!! I totally already found your page last night, from Melissa's page. So glad we can blog now!!!
I got 28. But I've been studying my colors (actually looking at the kids' crayons) . . . hmmmm . . . maybe I'll take it again!
Post a Comment