recent pictures of Andrew and our baby girl. She sure does love her daddy! The other afternoon Andrew came home from school and when Makenna saw him she went nuts. Her face lit up and she literally started screaming with delight! Of course Andrew couldn't stop smiling. It was so sweet to watch! One of those moments that melts your heart.


Just an explanation that these pictures aren't of when Andrew came home from school. Andrew just likes to balance Makenna on his hand A LOT! I'm not sure if he's training her for some kind of future as a tight rope walker or what? No he's never dropped her and yes it still does scare me.
5 comments:
There is nothing better than the daddy-daughter relationship. And I'm so jealous that Makenna already has pigtails! What a cutie!
I get nervous when Jon does that too... and when he throws them... She is adorable!!
She is just so dang cute! I just love her hair. Looks like you got another cute one!
She has gotten so BIG! I'll give it to ya, Brooke. You sure have happy kids. Makes me want to buy my kids a jar of pickles! :)
Tell Andrew that he is not to do that to my niece any more! Your dad used to do that all the time to you, Jamie and Bri as well and just look what happened to you guys! I am just kidding!!! But it scared the pants off every time that he would do that. I think that it must just be a "guy thing?"
By the way, I also agree that those little ones of yours are sure cute, even if I don't get to see them often enough, and they get to come up here when I am gone. Sounds kind of fishy to me????
Always remember that we love you! Renee
Post a Comment