Monday, April 21, 2008

Parkerino

That's just one of the zillion nick names we have for him.(: I just love this kid! He always has a smile and hug for his mom and is so sweet to his sister! Today we "ate" pretend salad and "drank" pretend juice. It's so neat to see his imagination really take off. He's always asking me to come "play trains" and he tries to get anyone that comes over to our house to play trains too. He is so gentle and always ready to make a new friend. He loves to sing and knows all the songs to his favorite cartoons and sings them loud! I'm so proud of the little boy he is growing into and so lucky to be his mommy.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Such a cute litte smiley boy. We sure miss you guys!! All of your new posts are really cute. We love you guys so much!

Amber said...

He is so stinkin cute! I love his sweet little voice. I can just hear him asking to play trains.

Danielle said...

Cute family pics! It's good to see your kids! You guys need to come over for dinner sometime!