Here is my super handsome husband!
Makenna is not a fan of grass yet. (:
Parker running up to the slide. He pretty much just played on the slide the whole time.
Parker was so funny! Some of the girls were talking on the grass and just he walked up and sat down across from them. I guess he decided he wanted to join in the conversation. Never too young to flirt!(:
I took some pictures of Makenna and I. Ignore my chubby face! I love the way Makenna is snuggling me! Love that baby!
5 comments:
OH HOW I MISS YOU FOUR! ONLY THREE MORE DAYS AND WE'LL BE SEEING YOU IN SEATTLE! THIS VACATION IS WELL NEEDED AND DESERVED:) KEEP THOSE PICTURES COMING! PS. YOU SHOULD REALLY WRITE ABOUT PARKERS HAIRCUT EXPERIENCE!
I'm glad you guys had such a good 4th...and only a little jealous that you got to spend it in the good ol Northwest!
it's so good to see these faces again! Was it so hard to buzz off all of Parker's hair?? I keep willing Piper to grow more hair.
Thank you for also sharing about your mom and earlier, your sister. You smile an awful lot for someone who has no doubt shed a lot of tears!
Wow I haven't checked you blog in about a week or so I think and all of a sudden you all these greats posts! i love them! Keep em' comin! You have such a darling family!
Post a Comment