Monday, July 28, 2008
The Frog Blog
Andrew has been bugging me to post this for a while so here you go, honey. In the last week or so we have had some frogs end up in our living room. We just figured out yesterday that they are getting in through the space between the bottom of our window and our little window AC unit. I happen to think that it's actually just one frog who really likes us and so he keeps coming back.(: They are super cute and to quote Parker, "really tiny baby frogs". Everytime we find one Andrew wants to keep it as a pet and everytime I shut him down. I just can't see a wild frog being happy stuck in a cage. I also don't want to have to buy it and feed it dead bugs. I hate bugs, even dead ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey i'm with andrew on this one. you should keep one and name him kermit!
hey how do you get you the blog links on the side to show when they were last updated? i like that.
That is crazy. Frogs in the livving room. They are cute though. Cute pics
Post a Comment