The last few days of Jamie and Adam's trip we got to do some fun things with them. Pike's street market was super crowded but it was neat to be there. Everything was pretty expensive for cheapies like us, but we did find some golden rasberry jam that is to die for! Yum! Later that day we hiked down to the base of Snoqualmie Falls. We've been there quite a few times in the summers we've spent in WA, but the beauty of the falls never fails to take my breath away. Neither does the hike back up!(:
We found some of "Parker's" pickles at the market and we had to get a picture with them. Pickles are Parker's favorite food so it's fitting that there are pickles named after him!(:

We ate lunch at Ivar's on the pier and the thing to do is feed the seagulls. I got a good shot of a seagull taking a fry from Andrew's hand.

Andrew at the base of Snoqualmie Falls

Snoqualmie Falls

Daddy and Makenna at Pike's Street Market
3 comments:
You have got the cutest kids ever! I get the giggles, when I see their smiles - LOOOVE IT!
Loved Pike Street and those pictures are very cute of the chidlets!! Miss being able to go and do fun things with you all... now it's back to boring work, but only three more weeks of pinnacle!!! HOORAY!
I so want Ivars now! And I never realized how much McKenna looks like her daddy. They are practically twins in this picture!
Post a Comment