Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Dinosaur Museum
I finally talked Andrew into going to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. I thought it would be a fun family outing and it's so much easier to have Andrew to help with the kids when we go out. As I mentioned another post, Parker loves dinosaurs. So, he was super exctied to go the the "nusuem" (as he calls it). He knows it's "museum", but he's decided that he won't call it that. He does this with other words too, like straw=strawb, utah=newtah, lunch=munch. Apparently the acutal words aren't to his liking, so he uses his "cooler" version of the words. My favorite Parker word is "munch".(: Anywho, Parker was a little nervous at first, but once he figured out that there weren't any live dinosaurs, he loved it. He knew the names of some of the dinosaurs and he just made up names for the ones he didn't. He had some pretty funny ones, like a bocapokasarus and stuff like that. Makenna wasn't too interested and I got some shots of her showing her unhappiness at being there. Both of the kids had a great time "digging" for dinosaurs at the end, though.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment