Oh I just wanted to say one other thing about your pro-life post. I watched the debates where Obama tried to look all heroic saying he only favors abortion if the health of the mother is in jeopardy. What he failed to mention is that some states consider "back pain" from pregnancy to be a factor putting the mother's life in jeopardy. Abortion is scary, and this other topic you brought up was scary and sickening as well. I don't want to be in the room when the judgement comes down on people who are guilty of killing the innocent.
yeah...funny. We had a lot of fun with you guys. I found out that everyone in my family has or had the Flu. I am so sorry if you or your kids get it. SORRY
3 comments:
That was awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Oh I just wanted to say one other thing about your pro-life post. I watched the debates where Obama tried to look all heroic saying he only favors abortion if the health of the mother is in jeopardy.
What he failed to mention is that some states consider "back pain" from pregnancy to be a factor putting the mother's life in jeopardy.
Abortion is scary, and this other topic you brought up was scary and sickening as well.
I don't want to be in the room when the judgement comes down on people who are guilty of killing the innocent.
yeah...funny. We had a lot of fun with you guys. I found out that everyone in my family has or had the Flu. I am so sorry if you or your kids get it. SORRY
Post a Comment