Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthday Present

For my mom's birthday Parker drew her a dinosaur picture. We tied it to a Happy Birthday balloon and sent it up to her in heaven. I'm sure my mom loved it.
Letting it go...

The balloon is just above and to the left of the sun in this picture. It's the little black dot.

Makenna sat with me and we watched the balloon float away.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, I love that idea, so sweet! I may have to copy that on Karen's birthday. Love you.

Shelley said...

What a great idea, and a fun way to help them celebrate and remember Grandma

Shelli said...

What a hard time of year this is, isn't it? I hope you are doing well and hanging in there. We sent balloons off to my mom last year. Hopefully we will do it again this year. I love you and am thinking about you.

Reggs said...

I love that idea! I bet she will love it when she gets it in heaven. ;)

amanda said...

That is a neat idea. I just might steal it for my mom's birthday.