Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and your family. Your mom was a wonderful woman and I feel so lucky to have been able to be acquainted with her even for just a little while. I know that she is so proud of the woman and mother you are, and you are a tribute to the amazing mother she is. I love you my friend!
4 comments:
Brooke,
I miss her too! I think about her often and wish she was here. There is definitely a void with her gone.
Love you!
Kim
I don't think I ever met her but I know she was the sweetest lady ever from what you say about her. Happy Birthday.
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and your family. Your mom was a wonderful woman and I feel so lucky to have been able to be acquainted with her even for just a little while. I know that she is so proud of the woman and mother you are, and you are a tribute to the amazing mother she is. I love you my friend!
I hope you guys had an alright day yesterday filled with lots of wonderful memories and I am sure a few good cries. We love you guys!
Post a Comment