Today Andrew turns 29! I love him dearly and I am so grateful to be his wife. I love you sweetheart! Thank you for being my best friend all these years. I wouldn't be who I am without you. Thank you for the love and attention you give our kids! We truly are so lucky! And thank you to my great in-laws for raising such a wonderful son! Happy Birthday my love!
I meant to call today but now it's too late... Hope you all had a wonderful day. Give Drew our love and know that we are thinking of you and hoping all is well.
Happy birthday little Bro! I am with Tammy . . . meant to call, but it got to be too late. What great sisters we are, huh? We love you and hope you have a fun party on Sunday!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Andrew! And I have to agree with Brooke, you are a pretty great guy!:)
Happpy Birthday!!!
I meant to call today but now it's too late... Hope you all had a wonderful day. Give Drew our love and know that we are thinking of you and hoping all is well.
We love you Drew, Happy 29th!!
Happy birthday little Bro! I am with Tammy . . . meant to call, but it got to be too late. What great sisters we are, huh? We love you and hope you have a fun party on Sunday!
Happy birthday Andrew!
This is Jon I need you to call my cell phone 6350890
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
You must really like him or something. There sure are a lot of pictures (Say that with a Napoleon Dynamite accent) :)
Happy Birthday Andrew! You truly are a super nice guy.
I think for Andrew's birthday, Parker should give him a complimentary haircut!!
Post a Comment