Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mommy confessions

Confession #1 If you've ever wondered why my kids are always wearing pajamas in my blog pictures, it's because they wear their them until at least 2pm, that includes me. I only bother with clothes if we actually have to go somewhere.

Confession #2 Parker can put his under the sea puzzle together faster than I can. Really.

Confession #3 There is a fruit snack that was so ground into our carpet by the time I found it that I just left it there in the hopes that it will disappear into the carpet all together one day.

Confession #4 My diaper bag is GROSS right now. Full of half eaten gold fish and fruit snacks that have globbed together and lots of "used to wash faces" wet wipes that were thrown into my bag because I had no where to throw them away at the time.

Confession #5 Makenna totally found a hidden sippy cup (I think she has a stash somewhere in the house) and drank some very, very old apple juice out of it before I could snatch it away from her.

Ahh, I feel so much better now that I have those off my chest.(:

6 comments:

Melody said...

That's hilarious! I can say amen to about every one of those confessions... now I feel better... thanks.

Tilleea said...

Yeah, consider those my confessions too! I can't wait until I don't have to carry a diaper bag around anymore. You crack me up.

The Brannon Family said...

You know, I was watching Oprah yesterday about children of extreme neglect. I realized that although we are not perfect mothers, our kids are pretty darn lucky to be in our family! I told Gabbie that I know I won't be perfect, but I will always love her, provide for her, and do the very best I can!

Even with these "issues", you are still an incredible mom! And, hey, who doesn't want to stay in their pj's all day? Gabbie and I do!

Shelley said...

Love this post! Seriously, that is so me, too! Tessa found a sippy cup like that a while ago, my diaper bag is almost always a mess, when I use one. We are always in our jammies too!

Reggs said...

Hey the PJ idea is a GREAT idea!! and at least your mess is in your diaper bag. I have those goldfish and fruit snacks in my grown-up purse. so shameful.

Tammy said...

I am so happy to hear that there is someone else out there that has all of the same hidden secrets that I have. Love ya!