Saturday, May 16, 2009

The kid loves pickles

This is what we found when we checked on Parker one night before we went to bed. Yes, that is a pickle under his chin. We go through a big jar of pickles a week.

10 comments:

Tilleea said...

lol lol lol lol!

Nikki said...

Nice. I love it.

Reggs said...

HA HA HAA!!! I have never met someone who loves pickles THAT much.

Hey, did you guys have renters after us in your basement, Margaret and Hyrum Wilson?

Lauren said...

That is hilarious! I don't even know what to say to that...This is Parker he likes to sleep with a pickle under his chin, HA! I love it. Hopefully whoever he marries likes pickles :)

Tammy said...

CLASSIC!! Cute little Parker. Casey and I were just laughing yesterday about how he says dinosers:) so cute!

Bethany said...

im eating a pickle RIGHT now! how funny. i love them too

Brooke said...

Reagan-We did have that couple as renters! Do you guys know them? How funny!

Janet Stevens said...

That is too funny!

Jordyn Perkins said...

That is absolutely hysterical. I like pickles too, but never thought to save one for a midnight snack exactly that way before. Hmmm. HAha! Hey did you call me the other day? I thought I saw a missed call from you and wondered if you needed me to call you back! Please let me know!

Jenny said...

You have such cute kids. Yet another thing to add to the list of cuteness! LOL! I can't get Kaden to eat pickles. I love them!